m4areviving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4A Reviving

+38
Holycrap
Mitsunari
Morrok
joselo159
paw
igor565
A2mt
gazik1
misieq935
doomsound
hope
darkangell
Bone
coroo
wewanttoplayhere
aas
Defaced
SandMan
forminatorz
drag1
capjack
Trial
deathsmile
alistar9
holydevil
marconi
etity
uliandim
bradatfes
throneinc
Taxi
Dkc
werew
Hisokaa
WaskoMihov
kaput
Darkbound
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

M4A Revive it or not? PLEASE READ BELLOW BEFORE VOTING!

M4A Reviving - Page 3 I_vote_lcap98%M4A Reviving - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 98% 
[ 225 ]
M4A Reviving - Page 3 I_vote_lcap2%M4A Reviving - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 229

Poll closed

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty Re: M4A Reviving

Post  misieq935 Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Donate items - Only available in game(can be totc,s6)

misieq935

Back to top Go down

Post  gazik1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:46 pm

its great idea to get donations for all items in game but my suggestion is the some of money from donations give for Burlex and ask him meaby he want to develop some more important bugs. Becouse all know that MMORPG4ALL with out Burlex will be a not to good server.

Don't forget only m4all got man like burlex who maked 30-40 rev per day (12000 rev) !!! he is a LEGEND i and hope he will help us. even if we need to pay some money he deserve for it. he never taked any money even when he worked with peyotn. Burlex 4life! Smile

gazik1

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:16 pm

gazik1 wrote:its great idea to get donations for all items in game but my suggestion is the some of money from donations give for Burlex and ask him meaby he want to develop some more important bugs. Becouse all know that MMORPG4ALL with out Burlex will be a not to good server.

Don't forget only m4all got man like burlex who maked 30-40 rev per day (12000 rev) !!! he is a LEGEND i and hope he will help us. even if we need to pay some money he deserve for it. he never taked any money even when he worked with peyotn. Burlex 4life! Smile

I spoke with him he don't want even for money.

Darkbound
Admin

https://m4areviving.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gazik1 Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Darkbound wrote:
gazik1 wrote:its great idea to get donations for all items in game but my suggestion is the some of money from donations give for Burlex and ask him meaby he want to develop some more important bugs. Becouse all know that MMORPG4ALL with out Burlex will be a not to good server.

I spoke with him he don't want even for money.

ahh nvm then im sure he will get bored with aion Wink and he will back oen time.

Darkbound lisen me plx if you want to server back you need to
-opend donation its simple Wink
-admins need to be more determined then Frank ;p
-better host
-more GM's
- at last 2 developers its mean's half Burlex kek. and pay some money for them. i think we can finde people who even do not take money from it. but it will take a time ;/
-better and reach site were people can easy register and make acc. raport bugss etc.
- ye and no custom items
-and more info about server becoue m4all is closed /m4all will back /m4all down again its not to much.confused

im sure you can make it guys Smile good luck to you:) santa s

gazik1

Back to top Go down

Post  A2mt Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 pm

m4a best server on the web!! aguante FS Twisted Evil

A2mt

Back to top Go down

Post  hope Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 pm

ok i have an idea for donate system,on server that i play(best 2.4.3 server)you can get only items from game duno s4 shoulders etc and donor shirt and tabard.you can donate for every item in the game.you can donate wia paypal and sms.pls people lets bring Mmo back if needed i can be a GM,have some xp with it Very Happy.srry for bad english Very Happy

hope

Back to top Go down

Post  igor565 Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:44 pm

m4a is da best private server ive even play!
COME BACK!

igor565

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty Everyone want to play on m4A. Server must be up.

Post  paw Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 pm

kaput wrote:YES WE WANT M4A ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

paw

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty yes!

Post  joselo159 Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:11 pm

yes we can !

joselo159

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty I want M4A UP

Post  Morrok Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:22 pm

I want M4A UP !!!!!

Morrok

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsunari Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi. This is a good idea, but i have seriously questions about donation system. :/ I understand you need money to keep the server online, but.... you can get ALL items from donations? i was seeking a lot of servers during m4a was offline, and i could see a great unbalance in the in-game in that kind of servers. You never can geared, or you take a lot of effort to geared up, but one who can buy all T8, go and bought it. Sad That's unfair and destroy the server. The items you can get from donation are ONLY pets, mounts, and non-combat items? or you are thinking to add S#, and T#?
I can suggest to make donation system for get some money in the in-game or for get some lvl up. I saw that in others server, and dont seem to unbalance the game. You can give in the system donation thing like:
* bags with... 28 slots? or something like that.
* special tabard (:/ would be good if they have no any stat, that's unfair too)
* mounts, pets, custome-trinkets
* lvl up
* gold in the in-game
* pack of elixirs or some kind of potions

well, i would like to server on for long time too, i understand donation system.... but i would like server dont change radically.
Very Happy

Mitsunari

Back to top Go down

Post  A2mt Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:44 pm

m4a still alive !!!

A2mt

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:56 pm

First for the guy who was talking about donation items - think about it most of the server is geared with furious/T8.5 so if we make relentless buyable via donate the difference won't be like in molten where 85 % of the server is with blue gear and donators are with relentles u don't have a chance vs them this will be different if we do it in m4a.

Darkbound lisen me plx if you want to server back you need to
-opend donation its simple Wink
-admins need to be more determined then Frank ;p
-better host
-more GM's
- at last 2 developers its mean's half Burlex kek. and pay some money for them. i think we can finde people who even do not take money from it. but it will take a time ;/
-better and reach site were people can easy register and make acc. raport bugss etc.
- ye and no custom items

well ok I think u got it little wrong I am offering them hosting they are still going to be the same admins/gms etc if they want if they don't it's easy to find new GMs there is nothing easier than making donate system we just wanted to bring back m4a because there are characters that have been played for more than 2-3 years personally my mage I've been playing on it for 2+ years and I don't want my whole work on it to be blown by the wind we still have 1 day I think until the voting is finished then I'll try to speak with frank if he ever decides to answer me if they still don't agree we have other plans for you guys which you may like

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsunari Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Excuse me dark, but in this part
"" most of the server is geared with furious/T8.5 so if we make relentless buyable via donate the difference won't be like in molten where 85 % of the server is with blue gear and donators are with relentles u don't have a chance vs them this will be different if we do it in m4a ""

I think is not fair for people which is lvl up or recently had lvl80 (you are thinking only in epic/furious people Sad - im epic too, but i have friends who not, and they will take the bad part of this situation- ), or people who enter to this server for first time (if is on again). Dont care if 70% of server is geared or not... is unfair for people which enter for first time and cant pay full T8.5 or T8 or whatever.... but, anyway, is your host and the final decision is from Frank and others... I said that because i know people with really dont like it. If you put by month a bar (like it showed m4a when had problem with last server), showing how much donations are required , you will get donation, dont necessary to give important items from the game (which will unbalance the in-game, they will do it), and you will get money you need (for paying host, for dev's salary etc), not in exceed (something that some people think is bad, or money will go to the pocket of somebody, etc). All people like this server, and like it because is not like others which much of them have donors and more. and those things made the server really hard and not funny. Anyway, as i said, you and frank and others have the last word.
see you Very Happy

Mitsunari

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:16 pm

frank have the last word not me and my point was that most of the server is geared everyone who make new char can get help from others

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsunari Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:27 pm

ok, but at least i said what i think.... if somebody enter to this server for first time, will not get help xD omg, i never get help when i'm lvl up, and when i got lvl 80.... you think people will help a full greeny person which entered to the server for first time, without no friends in the server? (you only are thinking about epic people again... epic people which have a lot of friends in list to get help for his/her new chars)..... Is for this reason for what i said that.
But, ok, the last word will be from frank, I hope his answer would be affirmative, and maybe read this and think about what type of donation system we'll have.
(sorry for bad english in all post, i'm not english speaker Razz )
See you Smile

Mitsunari

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty hmm

Post  darkangell Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:09 pm

As dark say ''Character thet have been playing about 2 years ' i am one of them ' .... i start playing here Huh think it was 2.0.3 patch or some thing(not sure any more)... (heh good old times) even thet was rly good server Smile
How ever Donation set are crapy! fuk thet i agree to ppl pay if they wana some cool tabard mount lvl but CMON t8.5 ffs... some Retarded kid come to play pay with mum or dad credit card thet he has stolen to Ding lvl 80 and pay for full set and he is pro Sad...
Any how dark ask burlex if he wana Blow job or some thing i will arage him thet stuff (at last thet is easy Smile) ) But plz I dont wana my wasted 2+ year desepaire just becouse some dev wana make server for Aion (btw aion is retarded Very Happy )...

darkangell

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty wtf hapening

Post  Holycrap Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:04 am

guys what is happening the server is staying in connected :S Question Exclamation

Holycrap

Back to top Go down

Post  marconi Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:56 am

Listen Darkbound, donations are a great thing , and it will definitely help you guys pay for the server hosting and even more I think.. BUT donations are ok as long as there's nothing like custom items and 2 big advantages for players donating. (For the relentless part, you can give donators relentless gear, but if you enable relentless for the rest of the server too, gainable in a normal way.) I hope you got my point. I think I speak in the name of many people here Smile

marconi

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty M4a

Post  Tapitser Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:38 am

ALL VOTE... LEts get the best server online again Smile)) bounce bounce

Tapitser

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsound Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 am

marconi wrote:Listen Darkbound, donations are a great thing , and it will definitely help you guys pay for the server hosting and even more I think.. BUT donations are ok as long as there's nothing like custom items and 2 big advantages for players donating. (For the relentless part, you can give donators relentless gear, but if you enable relentless for the rest of the server too, gainable in a normal way.) I hope you got my point. I think I speak in the name of many people here Smile

what do u think it will happens my friend? why do u think only doantors will have relentless? they will just have to pay for it , so u can ALSO GET IT from doing arenas .

doomsound

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:31 am

doomsound wrote:
marconi wrote:Listen Darkbound, donations are a great thing , and it will definitely help you guys pay for the server hosting and even more I think.. BUT donations are ok as long as there's nothing like custom items and 2 big advantages for players donating. (For the relentless part, you can give donators relentless gear, but if you enable relentless for the rest of the server too, gainable in a normal way.) I hope you got my point. I think I speak in the name of many people here Smile

what do u think it will happens my friend? why do u think only doantors will have relentless? they will just have to pay for it , so u can ALSO GET IT from doing arenas .

Yes Relentless will be available also via arenas not only donates so there won't be ppl with gear which is unobtainable

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grovehunter Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 am

My point of view (i voted before we get 3rd page of posts, and my view-point changed drastically)..

Buying arena sets = unfair adventage of donators (on one server mostly people with premium account play arenas, because they got +10% to all stat buff for premium duration.. shame..)
Buying highest item sets and items = same as above. Then we will see donator guild, that raid last, hardests dungeons. When other players grown, they will be without anything, but donators will be geared like hell, no any thing that can push new people to start fighting for first kills etc. So yes, it's really unbalancing for others.

If i remember from one server (HG) there was only mounts, non-combat pets, 'extra' stuff like DISCO ball, etc. to buy, so nothing that can promote donators much higher than other ones. And on this server is around 2,4-2,6k ppl each day. Yes, it's mostly polish one, with few players that are not from Poland. At this moment they pay around 250 € for server hosting, and get TWICE MORE money on account + they paid already for next month - just from selling that stuff. This isn't big amount of money, i know, but M4A was have potential to be an bigger server (mostly because it's WOTLK and International server). I think if you put level 70 epic items (yes, 70, no 80 - they can't unbalance server, and really can help with donations, or world drop epic 80 items if they aren't so much overpowered vs. lv 80 raid contest), rename, gender transfer, and mounts, non-combat items, and funny things from in-game only (no custom items, they ruin every server, and are showplace for kiddos that partents got big corporation, but they sucks on retail, so start playing on priv server, and create +302 Imbalance Stick of the PWNU), and i can swear you got enough money for anything. Well, i suggest you to thing about it.

grovehunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:02 am

grovehunter first of all I clearly wrote READ BELLOW BEFORE VOTING.
2nd have you ever played on fs and for how long? there are a lot of powerful guilds which are doing more than fine without donators gears and so on after all, all of the items in the donation items list will be also available to be obtained in the normal way arenas/instances I don't think it will be unbalanced.

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 3 Empty say NO to PVP items

Post  SandMan Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 am

Them maybe we should allow only PVE items to be bought through donations and give absolutely NO PVP items so they wouldn't have the advantage.

SandMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum