m4areviving
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M4A Reviving

+38
Holycrap
Mitsunari
Morrok
joselo159
paw
igor565
A2mt
gazik1
misieq935
doomsound
hope
darkangell
Bone
coroo
wewanttoplayhere
aas
Defaced
SandMan
forminatorz
drag1
capjack
Trial
deathsmile
alistar9
holydevil
marconi
etity
uliandim
bradatfes
throneinc
Taxi
Dkc
werew
Hisokaa
WaskoMihov
kaput
Darkbound
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

M4A Revive it or not? PLEASE READ BELLOW BEFORE VOTING!

M4A Reviving - Page 4 I_vote_lcap98%M4A Reviving - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 98% 
[ 225 ]
M4A Reviving - Page 4 I_vote_lcap2%M4A Reviving - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 229

Poll closed

M4A Reviving - Page 4 Empty Re: M4A Reviving

Post  grovehunter Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:04 am

Darkbound wrote:grovehunter first of all I clearly wrote READ BELLOW BEFORE VOTING.
2nd have you ever played on fs and for how long? there are a lot of powerful guilds which are doing more than fine without donators gears and so on after all, all of the items in the donation items list will be also available to be obtained in the normal way arenas/instances I don't think it will be unbalanced.

Yes i was read full content that was available for me at the moment i was voting.
And yes - i just was too quick in my words, but either i agree with SandMan.

Darkbound, if you think this won't do anything bad then i think i can trust in your words. Well, i just don't want to see next server with almost deplated auction house, or with extremaly low prices (gold bought by donate = lower cash for selling), where is no real PvE on end-game, because no one want raids ("i bought all so i can say heartly fck u to you"), and - what is more important - no skill can own real nice pvper, because he bought best available pvp set on this side of Mexico.

Well as i say before - if you think this can't be milestone beetween donators and ppl that not donate - i can trust you and look into future.

grovehunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Explorer Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 am

Whats happening whit FS now ? I cant login . It still stop to connected after choose realm . Say some information for FS . Thanks !

Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  gazik1 Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:13 am

guys shut fuck up.

you can donate for all items in game. even pvp items. Remember even someone donate for s7 its not means he is pro he even can't play. for me its not problem Donors will give server money and i think its end of topic. if yo are skiled player you will get good team rating. more items for donate = more money simple don't argue with it !!!

1 more thing people need to know who will develop the emu. there is any info?

gazik1

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsound Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 am

gazik1 wrote:guys shut fuck up.

you can donate for all items in game. even pvp items. Remember even someone donate for s7 its not means he is pro he even can't play. for me its not problem Donors will give server money and i think its end of topic. if yo are skiled player you will get good team rating. more items for donate = more money simple don't argue with it !!!

1 more thing people need to know who will develop the emu. there is any info?

as he said, i want to tell it in my words - IF UR A FUCKIGN NOOOB its your fucking problem.. you will cry cry and cry because some1 its owning you and you will say that " OMG DONOR"... but if ur brain is not damaged..and you can play the fucking game, you will just make a high rating and get the same items and fucking pwn them all .

doomsound

Back to top Go down

Post  doomsound Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 am

every fucking single server has his donations.. and some of them have a lot of ppl.. 2-3-4k online.. whats the problem this one to be LIKE THEM? are u all fucking lost ur mind? IT WONT FUCKING CHANGE ANYTHING JUST IT WILL COME BACK AND WE WILL PLAY THATS ALL .

doomsound

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:31 am

grovehunter wrote:
Darkbound wrote:grovehunter first of all I clearly wrote READ BELLOW BEFORE VOTING.
2nd have you ever played on fs and for how long? there are a lot of powerful guilds which are doing more than fine without donators gears and so on after all, all of the items in the donation items list will be also available to be obtained in the normal way arenas/instances I don't think it will be unbalanced.

Yes i was read full content that was available for me at the moment i was voting.
And yes - i just was too quick in my words, but either i agree with SandMan.

Darkbound, if you think this won't do anything bad then i think i can trust in your words. Well, i just don't want to see next server with almost deplated auction house, or with extremaly low prices (gold bought by donate = lower cash for selling), where is no real PvE on end-game, because no one want raids ("i bought all so i can say heartly fck u to you"), and - what is more important - no skill can own real nice pvper, because he bought best available pvp set on this side of Mexico.

Well as i say before - if you think this can't be milestone beetween donators and ppl that not donate - i can trust you and look into future.

I doubt skilled pvpers will donate what's the fun in donating for the best pvp gear if you can take it on your own? You will lose time but not money also it will be fun. In the big servers there are always PvP and PvE guilds or both in one new players can do heroics withour problems in one day they can get fully geared from heroics from then they can start doing Naxx10 in one raid I'm sure they'll get at least half epic you can always find PUG for this instances/raids in big servers and after u got that decent gear in few days I don't see a problem why you can't start raiding bigger instances or join some good guild so what if there is donators guild? Ppl can make normal guild which can be as good as the donators one since they can get all their items in the normal way I rly don't see what's the problem since this items will be available for everyone.

Darkbound
Admin

https://m4areviving.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Explorer Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:02 am

Darkbound whats happening with the server no one cant login?

Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaver Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:03 am

How many votes we need to convince GM to enable donate and start serv?

Gaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:36 am

Gaver it doesn't matter how much votes u r going to do guys... even if we have 100000000 votes for yes frank said no he don't want he doesn't care that people want to play. He doesn't care about the server or about the votes you gave here guys he just DON'T CARE about the people who have spent years playing here countless nights raiding PvPing gearing and stuff like this he just doesn't care. Well guys I just wanted to make you gift for xmas but he just isn't letting me to do it. That's why we are going to do something else we will start everything from the scratch a new server we will try to make it as good as m4a this isn't probably going to happen any soon but we will give our best and we will do it for you guys! Keep on watching the threat for more info about our new project or msg me on skype - the_dark_side_mandork or msn - ryuzakki@hotmail.com where I can give you the newest info my next replay in the thread here will contain everything that you will need to know about the new server if you are interested I hope you will have your answers before new year.

Best Regards
Darkbound
Marry Xmas and Happy New Year guys! I hope to see ya ingame very soon! Smile

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

M4A Reviving - Page 4 Empty :(

Post  SandMan Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:43 am

Well ok M4A is dead and we start a new server but what will happen with the database and all the characters? It is a shame to throw all years people have put into their guilds and character. Couldn't he give us the database with all of it's content and start a new server bsaed on that?

SandMan

Back to top Go down

Post  marconi Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:48 am

What does that mean, are we going to be able to play with our old characters, or starting from scratch means we lost our heroes and we will have to level up again ? 'Couse, I don't think you will have too many players if you wipe everyone's work Smile

marconi

Back to top Go down

Post  werew Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 pm

I should say R.I.P Frozen Skull. ;( .It was nice time for me to play here. It was my best wow playing time. It was fantastic ;(

werew

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 pm

I've never said that I have m4a db if I had it you would be able to continue playing on your old characters well ... you can't Frank isn't going to give it he doesn't care as I said.

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  uliandim Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:52 pm

Am i the only one who cant login?

uliandim

Back to top Go down

Post  werew Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:33 pm

http://vbox7.com/play:2cf580d0 all Watch ! i should say. Bye Frozen Skull We will miss you !

werew

Back to top Go down

Post  forminatorz Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

bah i hate lvling & gearing up again...

forminatorz

Back to top Go down

Post  werew Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 pm

forminatorz wrote:bah i hate lvling & gearing up again...
WTF are you talking man the server is going DOWN ! no more Frozen Skull ... ! ;( !

werew

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbound Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm locking the topic now and I will unlock it when we have more news.

Darkbound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum